IFCBAA has developed a Government approved Air Cargo Security Awareness course of training for ACCA businesses. The course is delivered online through the ITALC college and a Certificate of Completion is issued and delivered to successful participants electronically.
Please note the following:
- All individuals, including contractors, with access to air cargo or security sensitive information with the ACCA organisation, must receive the training. All individuals, indulging contractors, must renew this training at least every two years.
- Records or training completion must be kept by the ACCAs undertaking the training. The records provided must include the following information:
1) full legal name of the person who received the training and their role in the Organisation;
2) details of the training provided (i.e. Accredited Air Cargo Agent Security Awareness Training);
3) the date the training was provided and the date the training must be renewed; and
4) evidence of the successful completion of the training.
- The course is approved by the Australian Federal Government Department of Home Affairs, Air Cargo Security Branch, Aviation and Maritime Security Division (AMS). Ref: Ellen Lihos Assistant Director. 07 March 2019
From 1st April 2019, Successful completion of the Accredited Air Cargo Agent (AACA) security awareness training course will provide three CPD points Stream B
Members $209 incl GST
Non-Members $253 incl GST
For more information:
Contact the IFCBAA Training Team [email protected]
Please fill the application form and email to [email protected]
and you will be provided an invoice once this has been processed.